martes, 12 de octubre de 2004

LOOKING 4 THE RIGHTS


With my weird girls, and my psyche religion.
The distortion of kids, they talk, and they say: it's my rumors society

What am I to do?
What am I going to do…?

I saw your protocol, and I love the way that u are,
I love the way that u walk and I'm just looking all your ways...
See me crumbling to your eyes of mind
Protocol love in a layer shade
Infornography therapy, lying all the time
Doubting all the life, losing control and it’s always my crime

The landscape seems so very, very far… away for me.
And u don't seems to care, and u don't seems to understand
I want to hold u some day and I hope I can whisper in your ear
Look how I get deeper in your garden sand

Should I be the one?
All these times looking for the rights
A feeling tell me that I’m not so wrong, so I’m going to do what I have to do
And all these times looking for your nights
Believe me is not to late, so you can go on...
But in my times why don’t u help me to get up.?

By: HNH October 2004.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Buenisimos Héctor, sigue así, está bueno que escribas en inglés.

Saludos desde Costa Rica

Anónimo dijo...

Muy bien , rimas en ingles... , ineresante , tambien quiero hacer estas cosas :)

Saludos cordiales desde Palma de Mallorca ,(España).